Looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Lead Engineer/Manager with strong programming, automation, and leadership skills to build out a team. You will be responsible for testing the design and configuration of client specific environments. They will identify application security vulnerabilities, mitigate risk, and ensure that new or modified applications, systems and IT solutions function according to business and IT requirements and conform to established Information Security guidelines and procedures.
The Quality Assurance Lead will also create, document, implement and maintain test scripts for complex data configurations and reports. The candidate should be self-directed, team oriented and should have excellent communication skills.
We are looking for a candidate who takes initiative and displays leadership, creativity and flexibility in a very dynamic environment.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Strong Test Lead with an understanding of business use cases and user stories.
- Leadership experience such as Project or Program Test Lead, Team Lead, or project manager for large scale enterprise initiatives
- Ability to develop the test strategy and design test plan for specific configurations.
- Designs, develops, configures and maintains test scripts, test data, and test environments.
- Defines and manages the security testing scope, plan and objectives for complex, high risk enterprise level IT projects.
- Participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, and detailed test design documents.
- Develop automation test cases to test repeatable processes.
- Support and deploy builds in various QA environments with attention to detail about various settings and configurations.
- Responsible for conducting security assessments, writing and executing test cases, identifying and logging discrepancies, preparing and reporting metrics, ensuring traceability of test cases to requirements, producing reports, validation, issue resolution and coordination.
- Investigate test and production failures, perform root cause analysis and create detailed bug reports.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Master degree or Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ Experience in testing enterprise business application
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in testing products for Cloud based apps
- Programming experience in scripting language such as Shell Scripting, Python.
- Strong SQL query knowledge and experience with Oracle is preferred.
- Hands on experience in GUI automation (such as Selenium Web-driver) and API automation (such as SOAP/REST) using Ruby/JMeter.
- Experience with agile and waterfall methodology as well as ATDD methodology.
- Extensive experience in JIRA & test creation/execution software needed.
- Understanding of QA methodologies - both Agile & Waterfall, and the software development/testing lifecycle is needed.
- Ability to define test strategies, test plans, comprehensive test cases to satisfy functionality & integration requirements.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.