We are currently assisting our client in their search for a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist to join their accounting team.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Mentor and develop teammates to enhance their skills and performance
- Assist Accounting Manager
- Take on department projects as assigned
- Responsible for the monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end
- Reconcile invoices
- Prepare/review general ledger account reconciliations
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in full cycle accounts payable processing required
- 1+ years of team lead or supervisory experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- MS Excel required
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.