We are currently assisting our client in their search for an experienced accounting/bookkeeping professional to manage the accounting for multiple properties.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Prepare and review general ledger transactions and financial statements for multiple properties and investments
- Perform daily activities such as receive checks, post receipts and prepare deposits; review and post payable invoices; review and post tenant billing adjustments; review and post prepayment application to open charges, and; update gross sales reports.
- Review and coordinate loan draws with property managers and lenders
- Maintain supporting schedules including detail leasing and expense transactions
- Verify, review and analyze property and entity level general ledgers on both cash and accrual basis
- Prepare monthly financials timely
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
- 2- 5 years of full cycle accounting experience required
- Real estate experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of excel
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.