ITAC Solutions is searching for an experienced SOC Analyst for a fast-growing healthcare company in Mesa, Arizona. This Security Analyst will help sustain and improve the company’s vulnerabilities to cyber threats by mitigating security risk, improving security policies, processes and making suggestions on the usage of specific security tools. This incumbent will also play a crucial role in helping the company with compliance and internal audits.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Assess procedures to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access, modification or destruction.
- Assist in providing support of the Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Make improvement recommendations for Risk Management policies and procedures.
- Assist in providing support of the enterprise vulnerability management program
- Ensure compliance with organizational security rules and standards
- Ensure compliance with internal application security controls
- Conduct research to keep abreast of latest security issues
- Prioritize remediation of gaps based on internal and external audits
- Prepare security and compliance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Support SOX & PCI Compliance by reviewing, reporting, and tracking of key controls
- Assist in planning and execution of vulnerability testing for application systems and the network environment
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Security
- CRISC (Certified Risk and Information System Control) or equivalent
- TCP/IP Networking
- User authentication (e.g. Active Directory, SAML 2.0)
- Firewalls in high-availability environment and clustering
- Patch and vulnerability management
- Application security
- Regulatory compliance, cybersecurity standards, and audits
- AICPA System and Organization Controls (SOC)
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.