We are assisting a Birmingham organization in their efforts to find a Front End Developer.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Develop error free, highly efficient code that complies with all code standards and methodologies.
- Participate in application developer and peer code reviews.
- Read and understand business requirements, write functional requirements, develop detailed technical designs, and build/unit/system test code.
- Participate in design review and provide input to the design recommendations.
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts, and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Assist in the development of other team members by providing guidance and instructions in their skill building as developers.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 2+ years of experience with SOAP/REST.
- Highly organized with the ability to plan and prioritize tasks as well as clarify goals and actions to achieve tasks.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Object-Oriented design principles and the knowledge of basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- JIRA/Confluence experience preferred.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.