ITAC is assisting an established Birmingham client in their search for a Senior Master Data Management Architect. This person will help with strategy, architecting, and delivery within the client’s Enterprise Data Service department. The Architect will also develop scalable solutions for data transformation.
This is a key hire for the client given the person will work across all levels of the Enterprise Data Service team in building key roadmaps for Master Data Management while collaborating with key stakeholders and business team members. This is a position that will be responsible for positive change and will be a highly visible position within the organization.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Work with business groups, Data Governance groups and IT department to mature and implement the enterprise Master Data Management strategy
- Responsible for architecting and guiding the execution / delivery of the strategy
- Collaborate with other Enterprise Information and Application Architects to develop and maintain Standard access to Master Data, and design meta layer / access patterns able to support varied analytical, reporting and operational capabilities
- Provide architectural direction to various team members, mission critical work streams and work within the Agile framework
- Research industry trends related to enterprise data and incorporating best practices into the roadmap and solutions.
- Responsible for overseeing and coordination of all MDM processes.
- Will work with business and stakeholders to develop and refine MDM domains and implement necessary governance, change management, data stewardship and quality controls.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10 + years Master Data Management, Data Warehouse, Data Analytics, Database Modeling experience
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Data Governance
- Experience architecting and developing scalable and comprehensive enterprise data solutions
- Experience implementing any MDM Solution or other Enterprise MDM Platform.
- Strong understanding of relational/dimensional data structures, real-time EDW, and Big Data concepts
- Strong understanding of database methodology/design, data analysis and advanced SQL concepts and business intelligence application.
- Understanding of optimal MDM design and performance patterns to support a near-Realtime operational MDM
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, verbal and written
- Experience in insurance or the financial services preferred, but not required
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.