What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Manages and supervises declassification of classified materials
- Coordinates, selects, and retrieves classified records with National Archives and Federal Record Centers review IAW 13526
- Researches and retrieves historical documents relevant to various requests and searches required
- Review historical record and establishes priorities for declassification review process
- Makes critical judgments in the storage and management of records and the actions taken to preserve them by repairing, rehabilitation, or microfilm
- Must be able to recognize equities from other agencies and make proper referrals of documents to those agencies.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of experience
- Declassification Experience with EO 13526, FOIA/PA, Army records are a plus.
- Prior Military experience is a plus.
- Professional knowledge of archival principles and techniques
- *Active DoD TOP SECRET CLEARANCE or DOE Q REQUIRED*
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.