ITAC Solutions is searching for a Ruby Developer (REMOTE) to provide expertise in the development of technical solutions. This person will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining both current and new web applications. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining the technology bridge between the client and company while driving fundamental improvements in company operations and applications.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Develop error free, highly efficient code that complies with all code standards and methodologies.
- Contribute in design review and provide input to the design recommendations.
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts, and internal/external team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Drive value and continuously improve the quality of the team’s deliverables.
- Contribute to software engineering best practices for design, coding standards, performance, test automation, security, delivery, maintainability, and culture.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 2+ years of experience in Ruby development.
- Experience with APIs, Git, and testing.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.