What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Perform declassification review of records in accordance with Executive Order 13526 requirements.
- Read and comprehend drawings, technical manuals, and evaluate content to complete reviews
- Be familiar with DOE or DOD classification policy, procedures, or training. Must be able to recognize equities from other agencies and make proper referrals of documents to those agencies
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience or Associate’s degree and 10 years of experience
- Excellent reading and comprehensive skills, understanding of declassification and records management requirements
- Experience with EO 13526, FOIA/PA, DOD records management and/or declassification are a plus
- Past NNPP experience
- Must be able to maintain a Top Secret or DOE ‘Q’ clearance for the position
- Top Secret
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.