ITAC Solutions is targeting a Senior Oracle Developer for a great company in the Birmingham, AL area!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Design, test, implement, document, and support the Oracle E-Business Suite
- Partner with key system users and Oracle Developers to review and understand business requirements, recommend solutions to the Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Partner with cross-functional departments to more effectively meet the needs of business users.
- Provides resource and reference to technical staff regarding any issues involving Oracle applications.
- Help define requirements for developers.
- Work with the business units to test new processes and functionality or changes in processes and functionality and its overall impact on the business.
- Responsible for maintenance of Master files data including organizations, item master
- Ability to work independently on projects and troubleshoot production issues.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four year college in a related area.
- Experience with E-Business Suite
- Experience with SQL queries, views, PL/SQL stored procedures, creating tables, functions, packages, performance tuning SQL and PL/SQL
- Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket, Git, Ruby, JSON, XML, MySQL
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.