What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Accounts Receivable/Cash Management
- Manage Cash Flow/Collections
- Process cash receipts including bank deposits and posting to customer accounts.
- Accounts Payable
- Will issue all checks, manual and computer, and post as needed to vendor accounts.
- Create and file 1099’s.
- Bank Reconciliations for multiple businesses.
- Inventory Management
- Taxes and Licenses
- Financial statement preparation
- Month end and annual close
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in accounting preferred
- 3+ years of full cycle accounting experience
- MS Office including Excel required
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.