We are currently assisting our client in their search for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to add to their team as they are experiencing significant growth.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Responsible for general collections work, receiving payments, and posting payments.
- Manage an A/R portfolio by performing collections, write-offs, receiving payments, posting payments and reclassifications.
- Answer incoming calls
- Process AP invoices in system
- Exemplify great customer service to our internal and external customers while resolving complex situations.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- High school diploma and 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years accounts receivable experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel (required)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, customer service and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to perform duties in a fast-paced environment
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.