What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of payments to employees including maintaining certain employee pay related data, garnishments, taxes, deductions and resignations.
- Reconciling and balancing time from the Time & Attendance system into the payroll system.
- Respond to customers (employees) inquiries and issues for timely resolution in professional manner.
- Other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of payroll processing experience
- Must have intermediate MS Excel experience
- Excellent communication skills
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.