What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Works with customer to identify needs and updates required or posted to the public facing website.
- Works with customer and other team members to obtain and document project requirements for the development of government agency web applications.
- Design user interface templates and screen mockups using Photoshop, DreamWeaver or Adobe Illustrator, NotePad++, and Visual Studio .NET FrameworkPerform other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- An Active DoD Interim Secret clearance is required, but position can hold up to Top Secret clearance.
- Security+ CE certification is required. If certification not currently held, it must be completed within 3 months of start date.
- BS degree and 7 years of experience in related field. Additional years of experience can be substituted for education requirement.
- Familiarity with media queries and responsive design a plus.
- Familiarity with Section 508 Compliance and testing tools a plus.
- Experience with Responsive Design a plus.
All on-site representatives are required to hold current United States of America citizenship. A minimum of a SECRET security clearance is required to perform this task.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.