ITAC is assisting a well-known Birmingham client in their search for a Level II Data Warehouse Administrator.
In this role, you will be responsible for data analysis, developing reports and monitoring data. The ideal candidate has experience in data analysis, SQL and BI tools like Tableau and Business Objects.
You must also come with Oracle Database management experience using PL/SQL and a strong background using constants and variables, procedures and functions, types and variables of those types, and triggers. This is a MUST.
If you'd like to learn more about this role, reach out and let's talk!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Communicate with end-users, developers and administration team to ensure data is validated
- Develop, manipulate data reports, and build complex dashboards using BI tools like Tableau and BusinessObjects
- Build Talend workflows to enable data movement
- Provide recommendations on improving data platform
- Develop complex data marts and pull data from various sources for analysis
- Work with various teams to train on platform capabilities and code management
- Identify data discrepancies and develop data metrics
- Align fundamental data warehouse packages or system changes
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Systems, MIS, Computer Science or related field
- 2-3+ years’ experience in data warehouse development / analytics
- 2-3+ years of SQL and PL/SQL experience in an Oracle environment
- 2-3+ years of experience developing reporting and building dashboards using BI data visualization tools (Tableau, BusinessObjects, Cognos, QlikView, etc.)
- Experience administering w/ one of the following ETL tools: Informatica, Talend
- Knowledge or experience with big data tool sets (Hadoop, Elastic Search, Splunk)
- Knowledge of clinical terminology in a healthcare environment
- Any experience with Cerner Power Insight or Cerner Millennium data workflows a HUGE plus!
- DevOps experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.