Great opportunity with one of our clients located in the Birmingham area. We are assisting them in their search for an experienced “hands on” controller.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Oversight of the accounting operations to include transactional accounting, the month-end process, financial statement preparation and review as well as management reporting.
- Preparation and maintenance of the company’s budgeting and forecasting process including communication thereof with all profit and cost centers
- Cash management activities
- Management of Inventory Control procedures, including Physical Count, Cycle Counts and reconciliations
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with leading the month-end close process, preparing financial statements and managing an accounting team in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required
- ERP system experience preferred
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.