ITAC Solutions is seeking a Corporate Professional Recruiter to join its Birmingham-based Corporate Professionals recruiting team. This critical role is a fantastic opportunity for someone possessing proven success in a fast-paced, agile staffing role with a passion for connecting people to career opportunities. This is an internal role at ITAC’s Birmingham office.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Identifying, engaging and referring corporate professionals to our clients for contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire opportunities. Positions range from senior executives (C-Level and Directors) and administrative professionals in areas such as customer service, human resources, legal, marketing and operations.
- Following ITAC’s recruiting processes, ensuring compliance with Company practices as well as employment-related Federal and State laws.
- Collaborating with peers to solve issues related to the full life-cycle of recruiting.
- Fostering an environment of healthy competition, camaraderie and respect for all internal team members.
- Creating a best-in-class experience for those who entrust ITAC with their search for employment and career.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- A minimum of three  years of proven experience in a high-volume, fast-paced and diverse recruiting environment or inside sales experience in a professional office setting.
- An unquestionable alignment with ITAC’s Core Values, evidenced through your actions and past experiences.
- Professional demeanor including your approach to addressing conflict, competing priorities, and working collaboratively to achieve common goals.
- A mastery of both written and verbal communication skills for the purposes of influencing, negotiating, and connecting with job-seeker audiences.
- The ability to pass ITAC’s standard credit, criminal, and drug screening along with education verification.
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Verifiable success in establishing recruiting strategies yielding candidate pipelines in a competitive marketplace with limited active job-seeker activity
- Prior staffing or recruiting experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
What ITAC provides (benefits, etc.):
- Base salary, uncapped commission structure and quarterly incentives
- Company-provided life and long and short-term disability insurance
- Multiple medical plan options, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time-off (PTO) which escalates with years of service and 9 company-recognized holidays
- Monthly Phone Allowance
- Quarterly Wellness Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- ITAC Rewards Program
- Opportunity to earn a trip to Club Hire
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.