What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Building and supporting C# applications in a Microsoft environment using .NET 4.5+/.NET Core.
- Participating in design reviews, code reviews, test plan reviews during the software development life cycle.
- Designing and implementing software based on documented requirements via the usage of Agile, Scrum, and similar software processes.
- Providing or participating in developing written design specifications for software components, as well as reviewing design specifications written by others.
- Providing estimates for assigned tasks and being accountable for these estimates with the goal of improving accuracy over time.
- Developing and executing unit level testing for code developed in accordance with Quality Assurance needs.
- Researching and recommending software, hardware, and technologies relevant to product development in designated area(s).
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- A completed Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university (ABET accreditation preferred) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or STEM majors is required.
- Experience with the following technologies: HTTP, ASP.NET Web API, XML, JSON.
- Sound foundational knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and normalization.
- Sound problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work with a team of software development professionals towards common goals and objectives.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.