We are assisting a well-known Birmingham organization in their search for a WinForms .NET Developer!!
We are looking for a developer who follows clear-cut and complete specifications to perform a variety of web-based programming assignments. You will help develop, code, test, and debug new software enhancements along with correct or update current projects.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Strong background using SQL, WinForms, and C# along with Web-based technologies.
- Design and develop WinForms applications in VB.NET or C#.NET 4.0/4.5
- Maintains and modifies current programs, make approved changes by amending flow charts, developing processing logic and coding changes
- Tests and documents modifications and writes operational instructions for all completed applications.
- Develop an expert-level understanding of business processes
- Collaborate with other team members to implement and maintain application functionality using the .NET frameworks.
- Involved in the full development life cycle of the project
- Support and work collaboratively with team managers across areas of design and sales, development, quality assurance and operations
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science/?Engineering or related degree with at least 3-4+ years of professional working experience in application development.
- Experience with the following: .NET 3.5 and higher, C#, .NET Core, WinForms, SQL, and Entity Framework.
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and processes, including Agile and Scrum. ?
- Demonstrated expertise in data, application, and interface design, multi-threaded application development.
- Experience with web object-oriented user experience concepts and technologies: HTML5 & CSS3, jQuery, AJAX, REST APIs, OOP.
- Experience with Microsoft development using Visual Studio, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC5, SQL Server, Entity and PowerShell.
- Understanding of distributed development and object-oriented programming techniques
- Creative & Analytical Thinker with excellent verbal/written communication
- Organized, detail oriented and a strong commitment to delivering of high-quality work.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.