ITAC is assisting a local client in their search for a Program Analyst! They are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience who has strong requirements gathering, project scoping, quality assurance, and development skills in maintaining and supporting multiple applications.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Design, develop, and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization’s business strategy and goals.
- Work closely with business product owners and teams to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification for solutions.
- Work with other analysts and collaborative teams to deliver code on an ongoing basis.
- Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible applications and architecture.
- Conduct design and code reviews with extended teams to ensure that code meets standards.
- Track and resolve defects.
- Support test execution including system level and integration tests.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 5+ years of development experience.
- Experience with SQL, mainframe AS400, and front-end languages.
- Analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to translate business rules into technical solutions and data scenarios.
- Understanding of data profiling and data quality techniques.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns to draw meaningful conclusions.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.