ITAC Solutions is assisting one of our customers in their search for a Mobile Developer to develop innovative offerings for many clients across the nation. The right candidate will be part of a fast moving and highly visible team and will pave the way for the mobile technology strategy.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Work to scope requirements and the proposed solutions with others.
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Keep up to date with terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Using and adapting existing web applications for apps.
- Work with customer key members on Mobile App projects regarding Branding component.
- Work with key internal employees associated with the Mobile App project.
- Verification and testing of completed Mobile App projects prior to notifying the customer.
- Will work with the Mobile Applications Project Coordinator to schedule training for Mobile App products.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- A passion for learning new programming languages, software libraries, data layers, and development paradigms.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge with IOS & Android. (Prefer experience with both)
- Effective time management in a fast-paced environment working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a broad range of customer end-users (professionals and non-professionals). Proven ability to communicate technical information coherently, both verbally and in writing, to internal and external customers, maintaining a customer focused, friendly attitude.
- Proven ability to build relationships and work effectively and confidently at all levels of an organization, including interaction with senior management.
- Vast knowledge of current trends in the mobile technology.
- Excellent understanding of usability aspects of mobile applications.
- Strong understanding of mobile application security.
- Ability to translate business requirements into working solutions.
- Innovative problem solver.
- Results oriented with an ability to work in team and individual contributor work environments.
- Strong organization skills with good interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.