ITAC Solutions is seeking an energetic Director of Development for a prestigious organization in the Birmingham area! This person must have the ability to strategize as well as build meaningful relationships within the community.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Develop donor relationships and communication strategies, including identifying potential donors, cultivating relationships, and organizing targeted fundraising events and campaigns with dollar goals, objectives, and strategies for identifying and soliciting major individual gifts, foundation grants, and corporate gifts and sponsorships.
- Provide strategic direction and incorporate innovative ideas to diversify funding sources, expand the donor base, and secure financial growth.
- Manage income programs, grant reporting schedules, and allocation of restricted funds.
- Persuasive writing, effective verbal communication, and strong relationship building skills
- Maintain all development files and records regarding prospective contributors on all levels and assure that all other necessary records are available as needed for smooth development and auditing operations.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Understanding of grant writing
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree
- Management or leadership experience
- 5 years of professional experience
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Non-profit experience
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.