Experienced Paralegal needed for a law firm concentrated in real estate transactions in Mobile, AL.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Preparing contracts, including lease or rental agreements and closing documents
- Facilitating communication between lawyers for buyer and seller
- Filing of corporate formation documents and related matters
- Preparing legal descriptions of land
- Coordination of outside title search work for real estate
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 5+ years paralegal experience, preferably in real estate
- Experience handling complex real estate transactions in a law firm setting
- Strong MS Office experience and typing skills
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Some type of Real Estate Closing software experience
- Highly professional and well spoken
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.