ITAC Solutions is assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Sr. Front End Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and driving fundamental technology improvements in company operations and applications. Our client is seeking someone with creative problem-solving and prioritization skills that will help the organization refine and improve the technology supporting the business operations. The person in this role should be familiar with multiple design and development philosophies used in information technology. The right candidate must be a highly motivated, responsive individual that can work independently or with teams and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Develop error free, highly efficient code that complies with all code standards and methodologies.
- Participate in application developer and peer code reviews.
- Read and understand business requirements, write functional requirements, develop detailed technical designs, and build/unit/system test code.
- Participate in design review and provide input to the design recommendations.
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts, and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Assist in the development of other team members by providing guidance and instructions in their skill building as developers.
- .NET MVC, Backbone JS and C#, Event Sourcing, and Document Databases highly preferred
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in software development required
- Experience with ReactJS/ FlowJS, HTML, CSS, TypeScript, and REST services/ API’s
- Highly organized with the ability to plan and prioritize tasks as well as clarify goals and actions to achieve tasks.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Self-starter who is enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and dedicated.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.