Contract IT Project Manager needed for Office 365 adoption and migration.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Oversee one or more projects
- Assemble project teams and assign responsibilities
- Develop and maintain project schedules and budgets
- Serves as a liaison between team members and area requesting the project
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Must be able to complete 6-month assignment on-site in Pontiac, MI
- Recent experience managing projects related to Office 365/OneDrive/MS Teams adoption and SharePoint Online Migration
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills/experience/knowledge):
- Experience in the following environments: CA Clarity Portfolio Management, Office 365/OneDrive/SharePoint, Azure DevOps, MS Visio, MS Office Suite
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Office 365 migration projects
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.