We're assisting one of Birmingham's most respected, local organizations in their search for a Salesforce Software Developer!!
This person will be responsible for developing high-performing solutions within the Salesforce platform, along with technical expertise and implementation knowledge for specific technical objectives.
The ideal candidate will come with knowledgeable experience in the ability of creation, development, code review, technical documentation, and maintenance of Salesforce applications supporting existing and future information technology activities.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Provide knowledge and support for applications development, integration, and maintenance, while diligently producing deliverables by target deadlines
- Perform code reviews and assist other team members as needed for validation of development work or troubleshooting.
- Create and assist in developing key reliable and reusable Salesforce functions
- Foster and maintain Salesforce development functions and integration standards, best practices and related deliverables
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code
- Design and deploy solutions using Force.com, Salesforce.com CRM, and other Salesforce related technologies.
- Identify and test bug fixes, aligning them with the proper requirements making sure functionality is correct per requirements, then deploy into production
- Support internally developed Salesforce applications, along with external hosted vendor applications, translating functional requirements, and ensuring the best possible application quality.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, MIS or demonstrated knowledge via work experience
- 3+ years of software development experience with Salesforce.com (Apex & Java, VisualForce and Force.com applications).
- Experience with Salesforce implementations including custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components).
- Experience administering setup (managing users, security controls, creating roles, profiles, and reports).
- Editing tool experience with MavensMate, Visual Studio, Eclipse for force.com
- Experience in designing custom objects, fields, pick-lists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Experience with using source repositories like Bitbucket, Jenkins, JIRA, Bamboo, etc.
- Ability to maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Certification: Salesforce Certified Developer would be a big plus!
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.