ITAC Solutions is targeting a Data Architect for a great company in the Birmingham, AL area! This person will be responsible for a combination of both functional & technical architecture, with heavier focus on the data aspects of technical solution design.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Identify, propose and architect technology solutions to business problems.
- Work with project teams to determine technology architecture.
- Ability to serve the technical lead.
- Build working relationships with both technical and functional area experts.
- Educate Technology and Business groups on the architectural aspects and implications of technical and functional decisions.
- Coordinate with Head of Data department to define data governance standards, policies, and procedures for the control, protection, consistency and delivery of corporate data and information assets.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in Data Architecture
- A broad understanding of multiple database and warehouse technologies, integration methodologies and best practice implementations. (relational, nonrelational, NoSQL, databases and big data technologies)
- Experience implementing Datio or Ether platforms is a plus.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.