We are currently assisting our client in their search for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to add to their team as they are experiencing significant growth.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Records payments to customers' accounts and maintains accounts receivable records
- Tracks and resolves outstanding payment issues and review credit hold portal.
- Reconcile debits and RMA’s or other billing adjustments and chargeback customers and assists with aging reports.
- Posts deposits and credits/debits adjustments daily.
- Makes collection calls and research and process customer claims of invoice payments.
- Assists with end of month reconciliations.
- Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- Assists with related special projects and other duties, as required.
- Manage the freight audit and analyze the gap between freight billed verses freight billed to customer.
- Send weekly/monthly report to VP of operations and CFO on audit findings
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Minimum HS diploma two or more years related experience and/or training.
- Must have Accounts Receivable and Business to Business Collections experience.
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic Algebra and Geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be proficient in spreadsheet and accounting software (MUST pass MS Excel Assessment)
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.