Our client is looking for an experienced Sr. SharePoint Developer to add to their growing team!
This is an opportunity to put your career on a fast track for growth working for a client committed to using a wide variety of exciting technologies. This SharePoint Developer will include high levels of client interaction in a dynamic work environment.
The ideal senior developer is an individual who wants to be part of an energetic, innovative and successful team.
If this sounds like you, apply today and let’s talk!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Lead the delivery of SharePoint projects and solutions to completion in a team environment while demonstrating a consultative personality, leadership mindset, and collaborative communication style.
- Leverage customer understanding concepts to build high quality, internal and external SharePoint solutions.
- Integrations between industry leading business applications such as Salesforce, SharePoint and ServiceNow using no-code/low-code technologies.
- Create Information Architecture design competencies that will enable customers to classify and locate information quickly and efficiently.
- Design and develop custom workflow solutions to tailor solutions to enterprise process needs using Office 365, Azure or AWS.
- Familiarity with development operations (DevOps) practices and procedures, team development, and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related fields
- Experience with O365 and SharePoint portal design and development with platforms – O365, SharePoint, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Nintex
- Experience with business process and process re-engineering while working closely with technical teams and consulting with clients
- Experience with workflow engines like Workflow Foundation 4, Workflow Manager Client, and SharePoint Designer Workflow
- Experience with PowerShell, SharePoint Cmdlet Library, Visualforce & Lightning Platform, SharePoint APIs, and SharePoint Provider Hosted Applications
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.