ITAC Solutions is assisting a great company in the Birmingham area in their search for a Software Implementation Specialist!!
Looking for a mid-level implementation specialist to join a growing, product-based organization. Ideally, we’d be searching for someone who’s technical with scripting languages and can understand or read code enough to make changes and/or enhancements to the product. This person will need to understand the grand scheme how things work, for example, what an API is and how it would work as a part of the product implementation.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about continuously striving to provide superior solutions to their customers. This will be customer facing so a can-do, positive personality and great communication skills are a must!
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. ITAC is unable to provide sponsorship for any temporary visa status that may require sponsorship both now or in the future.***
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Ability to perform some project management activities like following standards, methodologies, policies and processes.
- Coordinates and monitors support projects from initiation through delivery.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customer in order to ensure all implementation requirements and targets are met.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure all targets and requirements are met.
- The implementer is responsible for working with the clients to determine requirements, configure and customize systems, test and evaluate the changes and deliver updates.
- This position will require interaction with clients, customers and management. Must have the ability to effectively communicate performance metrics, risks and issues at all levels.
- Implementations will include configuration settings, screen and scripting customization, custom reports and database changes.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2-3+ years of technology-based implementation experience required
- 2-3+ years of SQL experience required
- 2-3+ years of Crystal Reports or similar required
- Experience monitoring issues and risks as well as related mitigation efforts associated with projects.
- Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills a must.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.