ITAC Solutions is assisting an established company in their search for a Windows Systems Administrator.
This person will install, configure, and maintain operating system workstations and servers, including web servers in support of business processing requirements. You will also perform software installation and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages. If this is you, please send us your most updated resume so we can contact you!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Schedule installations and upgrades and maintain them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Ensure workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Ensure data/media recoverability by implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations.
- Support media management through internal methods and procedures or rough offsite storage and retrieval services.
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures.
- Conduct routine hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
Associate s degree in Information Systems or a related field and four (4) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Windows Server 2008, 2012, & 2016
- Experience working in large enterprise environment
- Scripting and system automation skills (Powershell, Python, etc)
- Knowledge of Citrix, VMWare, AD, SAN, File Rights, Multi-Tier Servers, SQL, Critical thinking skills
- Endpoint Security Solutions (Symantec / McAfee)
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.