ITAC is assisting an organization in their search for a Business System Analyst. The BSA will work closely with internal and external business teams to define requirements and needs for technical solutions. The right candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong technical and business acumen.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Responsible for determining system needs and translating these needs into business process, system requirements, and solution designs.
- Ensures business requirements are comprehensive, cohesive, integrated, and contribute to departmental level efficiencies and improvements.
- Identify business needs, determine solutions to business problems, and define solutions that include systems components, and process improvements.
- Utilizes structured analysis to plan system modifications, workflows as well as determine necessary data structures, processing procedures, and appropriate output to meet user needs.
- Spearhead integrations between vendor and internal systems.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Business Systems Analyst.
- Must have experience configuring and upgrading ERP systems
- Ability to write code in order to retrieve, manipulate, store and report data
- Proven experience with OS support of AS400
- Experience with SQL - queries, functions, stored procedures, maintenance plans, reporting, etc.
- Highly proficient with Excel.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.