We are currently assisting our client in their search for a Senior Accountant to add to their team.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Set-up properties and jobs in the company’s accounting software as required to track property acquisitions and construction projects.
- Process, review, and work with project managers to approve vendor/subcontractor invoices, ensuring accuracy of coding.
- Prepare construction draws, including compiling detailed supporting documentation for CFO approval, and reconciling to job cost system.
- Act as a liaison between the Construction Management and Accounting departments.
- Communicate routinely with management on a variety of job-related topics, including initial budgets, costs to date, remaining budget, and project completion.
- Assist in the management of all aspects of real estate transactions
- Assisting with investor relations and communications and account reconciliations.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task with good time management skills.
- Real Estate and/or construction experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related discipline; or equivalent, relevant experience and knowledge.
- Strong organization skills and ability to effectively coordinate multiple functions and independently achieve objectives.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with YARDI software a plus.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.