We are currently assisting our client in their search for an Accounts Receivable Manager to be responsible for collections and to supervise the accounts receivable team.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Assigns work to each specialist as well as maintain most of the national accounts based off the aging report.
- Places direct phone calls and e-mails to customers that are past due; assists specialists with problem accounts/ escalated accounts.
- Supervises departmental associates and manages responsibilities of special projects concerning collections.
- Train all new associates in cash application and account reconciliation.
- Works closely with director on decisions regarding actions for delinquent accounts.
- Maintains files for all accounts that were turned over to collections.
- Addresses and works to resolve ongoing customer complaints.
- Produce weekly credit hold and projections reports.
- Performs training and on-boarding.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Accounting degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounts receivable, collections or other related field.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience using Sage accounting software preferred.
- Must have strong team leadership skills, including interpersonal skills, coaching skills and conflict management skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, highly motivated by achievement and possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.