ITAC Solutions is partnered with a Birmingham client in their search for a Sr. Systems Analyst who is an expert with report building, data analytics, user interfaces and ERP system ownership in the manufacturing industry.
This job is made for someone who loves to interface with people, as well as, understand the complexities of databases and software applications.
This position will be a part of the information systems team and help with providing updates and access to ERP systems, along with analysis of data to make better business decisions.
Interested? Apply today!!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting internal supply chain/warehouse/logistics ERP production system
- Project Management to include gathering and documentation of requirements, technical specifications, coding for enhancements and upgrades, process and workflow improvement, testing, vendor management, and deployment
- Responsible for producing reports from customer data
- Diagnose and debug software issues
- Responsible for overall functionality of internal systems and interacting heavily with internal customers of the systems to provide access and training
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Education - undergraduate degree in MIS, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Minimum of 5+ years in development, implementation, maintenance, and support of supply chain/warehouse/logistics ERP system.
- Experience in the following software tools:
- .Net/C#, Java Programming
- Microsoft SQL Server database
- Microsoft tools – Outlook, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Power BI – a plus.
- Microsoft SQL Server SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. ITAC is unable to provide sponsorship for any temporary visa status that may require sponsorship both now and in the future.***
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.