ITAC Solutions is helping a client in Birmingham, AL find a Senior Software Engineer to support the design, development, and testing of applications. This person needs to have strong experience in development and should be self-directed, team-oriented, and have excellent communication skills.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, quality, and faster time to market.
- ?Responsible for day to day software development and maintenance activities to meet service level agreements (SLAs).
- Identify and scope the opportunities, outline potential value, identify risks, benefits, and constraints. Contribute to the overall design and development.
- Ensure quality of developed software by aiding in Unit Testing, System Testing/Integration Testing, and Performance Testing.
- Actively participate in all phases of the SDLC.
- Troubleshoot production incidents and problem management for identification of root cause and remediation of problems.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 3+ years of experience in .NET, Progress, and OpenEdge
- Experience with Web Services such as SOAP or REST and APIs
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.