ITAC Solutions is seeking a Contract Administrator for an established company in Nashville, TN. We are seeking someone with professional drive and a strong desire to learn. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of contract administration and/or analytical experience.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Evaluate vendor files by analyzing, researching and correcting the information and deciding on how the file should be processed to load into the information systems
- Responsible for item integrity in large databases of items and products. Must perform research; analyze differences between items, and identify which items constitute new entries for database.
- Responsible for reviewing contract amendment language and determining whether current contract terms and conditions are affected and working with contract manager to resolve.
- Research discrepancies identified by members, vendors, distributors, and internal audit; collaborating with all aforementioned entities to identify and resolve the discrepancy in a timely manner.
- Monitor project progress by tracking and logging activity, providing reports to leadership, and recommending actions required for proposed solutions.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Analysis skills - knowledge of research techniques sufficient to collect, analyze, interpret, and communicate complex data effectively
- Interpersonal Skills - establish and maintain long-term relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations of business partners
- Reporting skills - experience collecting and correlating data from related technologies
- Computer skills – Advanced in Excel functionality and a strong proficiency in using MS Office Suite
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills required
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and complex business environment
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.