ITAC Solutions is seeking an Associate Cost Analyst for an established company in Nashville, TN. This candidate will perform detailed, comprehensive analysis of medical and non-medical spend data.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Work directly with the sales team, member services and vendors to capture and analyze data
- Measure pre-engagement estimated savings opportunity as well as the post-engagement savings validations
- Provide accurate and timely savings and opportunity analysis of vendor pricing proposals (RFP’s)
- Interpret potential member’s existing contracts in order to cross-reference current pricing and services to an applicable contract price
- Develop new reporting foundations to enhance the illustration of the results
- Assist with ad hoc requests and analyses from management
- Interacts daily with internal and external individuals
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 Years’ work experience as a data, business or financial analyst
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, SQL, relational databases, and reporting tools preferred
- Understand methodologies for performing financial and opportunity analysis of proposals.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment or independently as needed
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Must be able to help provide new solutions and customized reporting based on changing customer needs
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.