ITAC is assisting a rapidly growing Birmingham based client in their search for a Senior Front-End Developer!
We are looking for a sharp, user-focused Frontend Developer that cares equally about making quality products that users love and writing quality code that is easy to read and maintain. This role is located in Birmingham, Alabama and there will not be a remote option. If you aren't able to relocate to Birmingham, please don't apply. The client is offering an amazing relocation package for those candidates who are able to relocate!!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Participate in application developer and peer code reviews.
- Participate in API design review and provide input to the design recommendations.
- Develop error free, highly efficient code that complies with all code standards and methodologies.
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts, and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Write unit and automation tests coupled to new features and bug fixes
- Effective project management skills and the ability to remain focused and organized given multiple priorities is essential. This includes the ability to prioritize, multi-task, work under pressure and with tight deadlines, and work independently toward objectives.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills is required.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 4 + years of proven frontend engineering experience
- 1-2 years of experience with Python or Golang
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Knowledge of API Design, Version Control Workflows, GIT, and Testing
- Experience working on a team to build and ship large-scale applications to production
- Working experience using web accessibility techniques
- Must be a strong cross-team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills, with a deep knowledge of web technologies and application architecture.
What could set you apart:
- Experience with AWS Technologies
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.