ITAC is seeking a Voice Support Analyst to join a client's team.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- We are currently seeking analysts to provide technical support for clients’ telephone systems.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- This position requires great people skills.
- The individual must be skilled at listening to clients, capturing issues, and guiding them through issue resolution.
- The individual must be courteous, well spoken, and not easily shaken.
- Previous call center, telephony, and networking experience is a great plus for the position(s).
- Candidate will work closely with Vendors, Technicians, Engineering, and Management.
- Telephony systems (e.g. mobile, audioconference, corporate telephony, unified communications, Cisco and/or Avaya telephone and switch support.)
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills. Required proficiency in both spoken and written English required.
- Experience with Service Now implementation or design.
- Communication and collaboration systems including MS outlook email, video conferencing and VoIP telephony systems; mobile telephony; Web and audio conferencing
- Capability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Capable of producing systems documentation and process manuals in support of operations if required.
Certifications that add value; Any Cisco, CompTIA Network +, Avaya, Service Now, Microsoft, Aruba Wireless, and CompTIA Security +.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.