ITAC Solutions is helping a client in their search for a Workforce Management Analyst in the Birmingham, AL area. The right candidate will need to be able to analyze data and reports to identify trends and forecast future demand.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Assist in planning and implementation of integrated resource planning.
- Present leadership with analytics and guidance to ensure that operational metrics can be achieved.
- Provide real time strategies around call routing, agent allocation, vendor utilization, shrinkage management, and capacity utilization.
- Develop and document operational processes that deliver enhanced performance.
- Identify and troubleshoot performance related issues.
- Recommend improvements to solve root causes and implement plans to prevent recurrence.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Contact center operations experience or contact center analytics preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of staffing, queues, and performance measures.
- Advanced analytical reporting skills.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.