ITAC is helping a great organization in Birmingham, AL as they search for a Technology Support Coordinator. This person will need an aptitude for IT and be responsible for getting new hires set up and acclimated to our client’s environment. Strong presentation and communication skill would set you apart. If this sounds like you, apply today!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Responsible for all new user IT setups and orientation into our systems.
- Manages hardware inventory.
- Administers and maintains client computers and mobile devices.
- Provides support for printers, scanners, and other network peripherals.
- Provides helpdesk support for all incoming service requests.
- Troubleshoots connectivity with regard to communication on a Local Area Network.
- Works in conjunction with various vendors to troubleshoot and address software and hardware issues.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Must have strong communication skills to be able to work with end users.
- Must be a self-starter and have an appetite for providing solutions to users.
- Must be able to work with all people in all levels of any business organization.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus on Information Technology (relevant work experience is acceptable).
- Experience working in a desktop support environment; working specifically with Microsoft Windows networks.
- Be able to remote into the internal network and work after hours to meet client needs.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.