Excellent opportunity available for a Senior Tax Accountant located in the Birmingham area. You will be interacting with clients in a wide range of markets and industries. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years related experience out of public accounting.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Prepare complex individual income tax returns and projections
- Prepare partnership, corporate and fiduciary returns
- Research issues involved in federal, state and local tax planning projects
- Review and maintain budgets
- Inspect accounting systems and books for efficiency and compliance with state and federal regulations.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- BA or BS degree in accounting from accredited university
- CPA license certified
- Minimum of 5 years in public accounting firm
- Working knowledge with online tax research tools (CCH, RIA, BNA).
- Excellent computer skills, advanced Excel
Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.