We are currently assisting our client in their search for an accounting professional to add to their team.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Analyze financial statements and provide concise explanations for variances
- Assist with the preparation of journal entries, bank reconciliations, and month-end closing procedures
- Serve as an accounting liaison between operations and other staff
- Work on ad hoc projects and process improvements
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 1+ years general ledger accounting experience, public CPA firm preferred
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to comprehend instructions and work independently as well as on a team
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.