An enterprise manufacturing client in Birmingham is seeking a IT Risk Analyst with experience in ensuring SOX and PCI Compliance for multiple IT systems.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Oversee the implementation of the data loss prevention system
- Perform risk/compliance assessments and analyses
- Act as a key part of the Cyber Security team that will make remediation recommendations based on assessments
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in IT risk and compliance, with an emphasis in SOX and PCI or similar regulations
- Experience in working with data loss prevention and other data security systems required
- Working knowledge of security monitoring and scanning tools
- Strong critical thinking expertise in order to identify incidents and threats, then perform forensic review and analysis to ensure quick resolution
- Security+, CISSP, CEH, GSEC, or similar certification is a plus
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.