ITAC Solutions is recruiting an Embedded Systems Engineer for a direct hire position in Huntsville, AL. Our client is searching for someone to take on the creation and development of the systems and firmware for their custom product lines. You will be responsible for helping the organization to build out platforms and systems to meet growing industry demand for the product they develop. This is an opportunity to work on both small and large scale embedded projects.
Candidates must have PX4 or Pixhawk experience.
What you'll be doing (duties of the position):
- Design, build, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software for proprietary flight products
- Develop firmware, operating code, or HDL for various systems and projects
- Program OS level application and embedded processors
- Develop testing criteria for design verification and production
- Work individually, as well as with a strong team and stakeholders
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Experience in electric hardware and system design, using strong C/C++ skills in an embedded environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant experience
- Experience with STM32 microcontrollers
- Experience with PixHawk or PX4 Autopilot
- Knowledge working with RTOS such as VxWorks, QNX, eCos, or RTLinux
- Linux platform programming, including Embedded Linux
- Experience with FPGAs and HDL is considered a plus
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.