What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Design develop and implement database functions.
- Maintain and implement REST API endpoints to database tables/functions
- Work customer on Cloud base database infrastructure and requirement.
- Implement and maintain tools to transition customer data between development platforms
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or computer engineering and 10 – 15 years of experience.
- Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- Experience in software sustainment, design, development, test, deployment and/or support of Client-Server/Web/Cloud applications
- Knowledge of LINUX Operating System
- Experience with development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio Code, NetBeans, IntelliJ, or Eclipse
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum).
- Experience with GeoSpatial/Cartographic Mapping
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry/VMWare TAS (Tanzu Application Service)
- Familiarity with GitLab and Jenkins
- Familiarity with 12 Factor application software techniques/methodology
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.