We are currently assisting our client in their search for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to manage their AP process and team.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Direct accounts payable staff to ensure department is maintaining timely and efficient workflow Manage and assist with the processing of invoices for projects
- Design and implement policies and controls for the AP department with a key focus on organization, efficiency and accurate record keeping Review all accounts payable invoices at level for reasonableness and accuracy before posting.
- Billing and invoicing
- Other Month and Year end accounting support including audit and tax support
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 5 Years of multi-state; multi-unit accounts payable experience
- 3+ years leading a team
- Bachelor or Associates degree preferred
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors on invoice related matters
- Ability to analyze issues and apply critical thinking
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.