What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- We are currently seeking multiple Helpdesk Analysts to support our call center that is a 24x7x365 operation.
- These positions will require the individuals to provide technical support to clients in the following areas: Win XP, Win 7, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Account Resets & creations, network connectivity, and Printing.
- The candidate(s) will support all day-to-day Help Desk related activities for the client, or dispatch calls as needed to other analysts, or vendors.
- The candidate(s) will interface directly with the client in resolving support issues, or route the call to the next appropriate level of support. They shall stay informed of all changes to the operating systems or software programs that affect clients.
- The individual(s) will be required to provide technical support for 30 to 40 calls per day. In addition, the analyst(s) must maintain records of correspondence received and responded to. Previous technical experience in an enterprise level environment is highly desired.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Win XP, Win 7, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Account Resets & creations, network connectivity, and Printing.
- Experience with customer support/service
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.