How do you want to win???
At ITAC, we are looking for team members who desire to help others achieve their goals while remaining focused on achieving their own professional and financial goals. They also have the ability to adapt quickly, influence others, and maintain a fun, professional and highly-ethical demeanor.
Business Development professionals with ITAC Solutions gain appointments with and meet with decision-makers to discuss ITAC's services in temporary and full-time staffing.
This new position will service our office located in Nashville, Tennessee, and will be working with those "buyers" of staffing services (contract and direct hire).
What does ITAC do? ITAC helps companies find the right Talent (people) for their hiring needs. We also help people find the right job to match their employment and/or career needs. Most of the jobs you see on our website represent our Clients' staffing needs.
What You’ll Be Doing (Duties of this Position)
- Connect with other professionals to grow your network
- Build relationships with hiring authorities needing accounting and finance professionals for their short-term project, seasonal or full-time staffing needs
- Learn about their organizations and the specific needs they have for staffing services?
- Work with our recruiting team to find the most qualified people
- Grow and maintain relationships
What You’ll Need to be Considered (requirements)
- Outside sales experience in which a combination of identifying prospective relationships and growing existing relationships is expected and achieved. Sales experience in a professional environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills. Ability to work autonomously while understanding the fulfillment of your customers' needs depends upon the success of your team.
- Must have reliable, personal transportation and a satisfactory driving record. Must also be able to pass ITAC's other pre-employment screening requirements including criminal background, credit, drug, and education verification, where applicable.
What We Provide (benefits, etc...):
- Base salary and uncapped commission plan, plus bonuses and incentives.
- 5 healthcare plans to choose from, based on your individual needs
- Short and Long-term Disability coverage
- Dental, Vision and Life insurance options
- Wellness benefits
- ITAC Rewards Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- A collaborative work environment filled with team members who exemplify our core values.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.